Visit 'Our LBL Page' to sponsor us!

Saturday 12 February 2011

Day 4

Whoo hoo so nearly there. Today was probably the toughest day so far as being in work was so difficult.

Had my usual porridge at about 11 and about 12 I began to make fried rice for our dinner and our lunch tomorrow. Needed to make it then as left for work before Guy got home. Realised half way through that because we only had one egg it probably wouldn't make much difference but was hopeful.

I had my pumpkin soup at about 2pm which was very nice but very hot. As I'm not that good with chilli I had a lot of water with it which helped fill me up. Also unlike the chicken soup this was thicker opposed to brothy. Very tasty and was nicely full.

I headed into town to do some errands before work and got them done a lot quicker than I thought which meant I was over an hour early for work as I couldn't face walking past any more restaurants and cake shops. The temptation was too much!!
Instead I sat in work with my water and my banana.

Realised about 5pm that I needed to eat my dinner then as wouldn't have any time during the show as first preview is always really crazy.
Dinner was nice and filling but I was right when I thought that egg would make no difference. Ah well it is food and food is good.

Work was crazy and although I was glad I had eaten my dinner earlier by 9pm I was starving and had to go and set out all the snacks for first night drinks. One of the hardest things EVER!!! Putting out crisps, cheese straws and dips but not being able to have any of them.

Finally finished work at half eleven. Very tired and so hungry it hurts. At least I got a taxi home so I wouldn't have to walk past any shops as think I may well have caved. One more day to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment