Visit 'Our LBL Page' to sponsor us!

Saturday 12 February 2011

1/2 a day to go

Can you tell I'm counting down the hours?

So, am now regretting adding the challenge of a weekend day below the line.  On the plus day I was able to sleep in, and so with an extra hours sleep under my belt I'm hoping to have enough energy to survive the day.

Strangely enough this morning's porridge actually tasted quite good. Maybe it's the knowledge that this is my last bowl for a long stretch...

Staying at home with precious little distraction is NOT the way through LBL, especially on a Saturday morning when all that seems to be on is cooking programmes!  However, with our left over fried rice lunch now eaten,  I'm setting in to the challenge of watching the England vs Italy game without the aid of beer.  England better blooming well win - losing to Italy without any beer to drown my sorrows will be unbearable.  At least it'll distract me for a while

2 comments:

  1. Guy - it's not as bad to lose to Italy as it is to lose to the Germans... so you won't need much beer anyway haha

    good luck with your last day/ half day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - how did LBTL go? Hope you managed to survive a gruelling 5th day? Were you running to a supermarket and/or take-out yesterday morning?

    best!

    ReplyDelete