Visit 'Our LBL Page' to sponsor us!

Thursday 10 February 2011

Day 3

Ok so we are onto day three and it's going ok. I haven't caved which is good as really want chocolate. After my usual porridge for breakfast I started to distract myself around the house as had to wait in for the virgin man to come and set up our internet. He was due to come between 1 and 6pm so was house bound. This turned out to be hell as there is a difference between having nowhere to go and not being allowed to go anywhere.

Had my chicken soup about 3pm and still no sign of the virgin man. Slightly irritated by this point but I suppose he still does have another 3hrs in which to turn up. On the up hand, due to Guy making loads of chicken soup I had a bowl and a half available to me so had a bowl with the intention of having the other half later.

6pm I had my banana and still no sign of the virgin man so called them up to be told they would be there within half an hour. Very bored in the house by this point but at least I wasn't that hungry which is good.
Virgin man finally turned up at 6:45 and Guy came home shortly after and we began cooking our lovely dinner of...wait for it...chicken, rice and veg shock horror we are having that again. At least it was warm and filling. Guy also made the pumpkin soup for lunch tomorrow using the last of chicken soup and some chilli (told him to go easy on the chilli) to give it that extra kick.

At least now I am not going to bed hungry as I think my body is finally accepting that it is not getting any snacks but am very grateful I only have two more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment