Visit 'Our LBL Page' to sponsor us!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 5

Yay. It's the last day. This week has been crazy.

Yet again I had porridge for breakfast and then sat around the house waiting for the rugby to come on. Very glad I didn't have a matinee today as the break in between the shows is quite long on the new show and so would end up being very bored.

After eating the rest of the fried rice for lunch we went to make dinner so I could take it into work later. We had various things left over so Guy had the genius idea to make potato and carrot cakes as couldn't face rice again. We were not too sure how they would turn out by hey what the heck. If they went wrong we would have turned it into a mash. Fortunately they turned out really well and so for dinner we had chicken thighs, mashed potato, frozen veg and the potato and carrot cakes.
It was a really decent portion of food but unfortunately I had to eat my dinner at had five as again wouldn't have time to eat while the show is on. Although I did finish at half nine so got home early which was great. Actually didn't feel that hungry either which was even better.

I was however very tired and ended up going to bed by eleven.

My energy levels this week have been really low I assume due to lack of food so I was very glad to have been off work for most of the week.

It's been a hard challenge and I only had to limit my food budget. Had I wanted to I could have gone to the cinema or swimming or any number of fun things. Also if the worst had come to the worst if things had gone wrong, e.g had I become sick I could have stopped the challenge at any point. For 1.4 billion people this is not a challenge it is life and it is very wrong we are allowing this to happen. It needs to end now.

No comments:

Post a Comment